Thursday, April 20, 2017

Coping with the retrogrades...


How are you coping with all the Retrograde Planets?
 
 

For some time now we’ve experienced the retrograde motion of Mercury in Taurus (about to retro into Aries) Venus retro in Aries (and now going direct) Jupiter retro in Libra and Saturn retro in Sagittarius. You’ve heard from all and sundry what any retro planet represents is a chance to review your past actions and in many ways that’s true however, one of the best ways (techniques) of dealing with any retro planet (and this happens on a regular basis, nothing unusual there) is to be in the NOW.

Being in the NOW is easier than you think: work in the garden, binge on your favourite TV series, read a good book, relaxing/meditating and not worrying  about what’s happened or will be happening (what’s to be will be and is beyond your control) be at one with YOU.

As I write this blog we have the Sun@ zero degrees Taurus, Moon@6 degrees Aquarius, Mercury (retro)@zero degrees Taurus, Venus@27 Pisces,Mars@28Taurus,Jupiter (retro)@16 degrees Libra with Saturn (retro)@27 Sagittarius. Uranus@24Aries, Neptune@13degrees Pisces, Pluto@19Capricorn and for the purists Chiron@26 degrees Pisces, North and South Nodes at 1degree Virgo and Pisces respectively…

Now, take a moment or two to look at your Ascendant (given by the time and place of your birth) and see what aspects are in play (to give you an example of my Ascendant being 26 degrees Sag) I can expect Saturn to influence my Ascendant (which is all about YOU and who you present to the word or, how the world out there sees you) – what can I expect when I take time to be in the NOW with Saturn (retro) affecting my Asc? According to Astrological principles I can expect an important new cycle to manifest where the actions I take now will affect my future for some time. It’s time to be more proactive not reactive, to accept any feelings of being cut off or isolated and pay attention to my physical well being (ascendant.) I could go on and on, suffice to say look at your Ascendant and any aspects thereto - and if you have no aspects to your Asc it’s time to BE in the moment of your time and place of birth…

 Until next time “Happy Solar Return to all Taureans”  

No comments: