Friday, February 3, 2017

from frustration to determination


 
Encouraged by a reading with a client I decided to choose my own numbers to create a tarot wheel for 2017 (something I normally do on my birthday but neglected to do in December 2016) so here it is for all those with an interest in tarot to analyse for me for as many of you know or have read I've been victim of 'heat stress' where for weeks lethargy has taken over. Being a Sag, I'm tired of adapting and adjusting so now it's time for some motivation/movement. If you want to share your thoughts on this layout feel free to contact me here
 
As you can see the Tarot Wheel contains five of the major cards located in positions 2, 5, 7, 8 and 12 with two fire cards - centre card and position 4. Two air cards in positions 6 and 11 (opposite each other!) three water cards in positions 1, 3 and 9 with only one earth card in position 10 being the eight of pentacles and saying this to me at this very moment - the moment I'm posting this blog:
 
This card hints at taking on some new kind of work or endeavour (even turning a hobby into a money-making enterprise!) where some kind of training or study will be required in order to succeed. Interestingly, I've often seen this card to indicate the mature student / apprentice! Whenever this card appears it always rewards tenacity… Rewards can only ever truly come to those who put in the effort.
 
The work shown by the Eight of Pentacles often goes without reward until the very end. But once that end is finally reached, the rewards are often unimaginable; they transcend the material realm. In material affairs, this card shows the kind of dedication that is often necessary to achieve success. Being a card of commitment and dedication and the genuine interest in learning new skills it's time for doing what you love and love what you're doing and after over 40 years  the man on the Eight of Pentacles is pictured as an apprentice learning a new skill (yes, a new skill, a new approach) "watch this space." Like the Hermit ( my natal card) and interestingly also on the wheel  - seeks knowledge.
When the Eight of Pentacles appears in reference to a project or a task you've  been working on, redouble your efforts and your concentration, because rewards are near - yeah. What you're undertaking will be difficult, but it will give you a lot of valuable work experience and knowledge. Look for someone more experienced who may be willing to gave you assistance for every apprentice needs a master. Never take your eyes off your goal for when started never leave until done - great or small, do it well - or not at all.
Until next time - and for me to get off my butt - see you at the first quarter moon...

No comments: